We make sure every client is a client for life.
The Regent Bank Mission
Regent Bank’s slogan is “Passion to Serve” because we are passionate about our clients, communities and shareholders. Banking is not just a job for us, it’s personal. We are emotionally invested in the success of those we serve.
Our mission statement is “Regent Bank passionately serves our clients to help them achieve their dreams.” We do this through our monthly Executive Luncheon Series, the Faith in Business Series, the Regent Insider and countless hours advising our clients on a myriad of issues that have little to do with traditional banking. Our clients and shareholders are also our friends and neighbors, and we will do whatever we can to help you reach achieve your dreams.
Why Regent Bank?
Competitive Pay - We pride ourselves on making sure that we take care of our people with pay scales for positions that are generally higher than our competitors with health, dental & life insurance opportunities. Our markets also have their own sets of goals and budgets and are rewarded on a sliding bonus structure for their performances.
- Employee Benevolence & Employee Assistance Programs
- 401(k) Matches of Personal Deductions of up to 5%
- Vacation, Sick & Bonus Pay
- Stakeholders Bonus Program
- Health, Life, Dental & Vision Insurance Available
- Gym Reimbursement (Requires working out 2 times a week)
- Interest Free Clothing Line of Credit up to $750
Fun & Excellent Corporate Culture - If you don't know anything about Regent Bank, we love to serve and we love to have fun. Experience corporate sponsored events for you and your family, a fun daily work atmosphere & a general spirit of giving and joy. Be sure and check out our Facebook and Instagram for more behind the scenes content!
- Snacks & Drinks in the break rooms
- Access to the technology you need
- Quarterly celebrations
- $50 Million Milestone Celebrations
- Complete Transparency, Monthly employee meetings to go over the health of the organization, weekly CEO video address.
- Quarterly Goals
- Great communication
- Regent Star Awards & more
- Employee Advisory Board
Bring Your “A” Game Everyday
Be a Lifelong Learner
Enjoy the Journey
Have a Sense of Urgency
Always be Truthful and Transparent
Go Above and Beyond
Show You Care
Client Service Specialist - Tulsa, OK
- Receives checks and cash for deposits to accounts, verifies amounts, examines checks for proper endorsement, and enters deposits into computer records.
- Cashes checks and processes withdrawals; pays out money after verification of signatures and customer balances.
- Cross-sells financial institution services such as safe deposit boxes, deposit products, etc.
- Receives mortgage, consumer loan and other payments and ensures the payments match balances due.
- Places holds on accounts for uncollected funds.
- Counts, checks and packages coins and currency.
- Balances cash drawer at the end of the shift and compares totaled amounts to computer-generated proof sheet. Reports any discrepancies to the supervisor as necessary.
- Responsible for checking night depository bags and recording proper information on the financial institution’s forms.
- Executes accurate general ledger entries and tickets.
- Verifies money received or sent for deposit in the financial institution vault at designated times and records the deposits in ledgers.
- Balances the vault on a daily basis and maintains cash limits set by the board of directors and as stated in insurance policy contracts.
Commercial Specialist - Oklahoma City
- Performs a variety of client service, cash management & loan support duties including opening new accounts, and processing loan documentation. Interacts with clients, internal department personnel and third-party providers to complete a variety of tasks associated with new account and loan relationships.
- Answers questions on all services and recognizes selling and referral opportunities.
- Assures tasks are completed accurately, timely and professionally to ensure prompt and professional service to internal and external customers.
Training & Experience
- At least one year previous loan processing/assistant experience
- Jack Henry 20/20 and/or ‘Xperience’ a plus
- Support and uphold the Regent Bank core values
- Maintain a high level of cooperation and rapport with all associates
- Contribute to the overall growth, stability, and profitability of the organization
- Formulate and communicate new ideas and suggestions for improved efficiency and service
- Maintain involvement in the community affairs to foster and promote the proper bank image and goodwill at all times