We make sure every client is a client for life.
The Regent Bank Mission
Regent Bank’s slogan is “Passion to Serve” because we are passionate about our clients, communities and shareholders. Banking is not just a job for us, it’s personal. We are emotionally invested in the success of those we serve.
Our mission statement is “Regent Bank passionately serves our clients to help them achieve their dreams.” We do this through our monthly Executive Luncheon Series, the Faith in Business Series, the Regent Insider and countless hours advising our clients on a myriad of issues that have little to do with traditional banking. Our clients and shareholders are also our friends and neighbors, and we will do whatever we can to help you reach achieve your dreams.
Why Regent Bank?
Competitive Pay - We pride ourselves on making sure that we take care of our people with pay scales for positions that are generally higher than our competitors with health, dental & life insurance opportunities. Our markets also have their own sets of goals and budgets and are rewarded on a sliding bonus structure for their performances.
- Employee Benevolence & Employee Assistance Programs
- 401(k) Matches of Personal Deductions of up to 5%
- Vacation, Sick & Bonus Pay
- Stakeholders Bonus Program
- Health, Life, Dental & Vision Insurance Available
- Gym Reimbursement (Requires working out 2 times a week)
- Interest Free Clothing Line of Credit up to $750
Fun & Excellent Corporate Culture - If you don't know anything about Regent Bank, we love to serve and we love to have fun. Experience corporate sponsored events for you and your family, a fun daily work atmosphere & a general spirit of giving and joy. Be sure and check out our Facebook and Instagram for more behind the scenes content!
- Snacks & Drinks in the break rooms
- Access to the technology you need
- Quarterly celebrations
- $50 Million Milestone Celebrations
- Complete Transparency, Monthly employee meetings to go over the health of the organization, weekly CEO video address.
- Quarterly Goals
- Great communication
- Regent Star Awards & more
- Employee Advisory Board
Bring Your “A” Game Everyday
Be a Lifelong Learner
Enjoy the Journey
Have a Sense of Urgency
Always be Truthful and Transparent
Go Above and Beyond
Show You Care
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
- Prepares financial reports to be used by the commercial banking department.
- Prepares summary reports, presents facts, and offers recommendations concerning creditworthiness and the ability of the customers to repay for loans.
- Collaborates with commercial officers to prepare loan proposals for customer requests and credit memorandums.
- Oversees and maintains an up-to-date computer system to spread, analyze, and project financial statements.
- Monitors loan compliance through examination of technical exceptions and calculation of financial covenants.
- Performs all liaison activities in a professional manner to insure maximum cooperation between and among all employees.
- Prepares reports to forecast future expectations and to show how certain industries will perform to determine risk associated with the endeavor.
- Review and reports on concentration reports to senior management to help determine the focus for the coming year.
- Alerts senior management as to potential problem situations which surface from analytical research.
- Perform annual reviews of large customers.
Training & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or accounting.
- 3 years of commercial credit analyst experience (banking)
Contact Angela Hicks, HR Director to Apply (918) 273-4128