Our employees are the reason our clients, are clients for life
Together at Regent
No large movement comes from individuals. It truly takes an entire, devoted team that is united behind something bigger than themselves. We have a saying at Regent Bank and it's our vision that, "Every client is a client for life". There's no amount of policies or products that can substitute a culture of hard working and passionate team members that out-serve the competition.
Regent Bank their place to work:
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401(k)Employer Matching Programs
- Vacation, National Holidays, Personal Days & Well-Being Time
- 5 Year Anniversary 2 Week Sabbatical Incentive
- Life Insurance
- $750 Interest-Free Clothing Line of Credit
- Gym Reimbursement
- Stakeholders Bonus Program
- Employee Benevolence & Assistance Programs
- Competitive Pay
- Company Milestone Bonus & Incentive Programs
- Education Reimbursement Programs
- Fully-stocked Snack & Drink Cabinet
- Access to Technology & Resources you Need
- Quarterly Celebrations
- Client/Employee Events and After-Hours Gatherings
- Complete Transparency, Once a month "State-of-the-Bank" All-Employee Meetings, Weekly CEO addresses
- Regent Star Employee Recognition
- Employee Advisory Board Input
- Cross-Organization Communication
- Community Involvement Incentives
- Coaching & Mentorship Programs
- Emphasis on Learning and Leadership Development
We Believe It's Our People That Make The Difference. We've long invested in our team by giving team members opportunities to grow professionally, take care of themselves, each other and their families, and make a difference for our clients and their communities.
Showing We Care. Every single member of the team at Regent believe that showing we care means investing in ourselves and being dedicated to enhancing the well-being of each other's lives as well as their families and our clients.
Community. Coming together as one team extends beyond our Regent family to every community that we serve. We do it to encourage the best in each other, and because we believe that everyone has something to contribute.
Your Career. We support our team with opportunities to learn, as well as earn. Every team member is empowered to do their best work and we support them on their career journey, finding new growth opportunities and challenges wherever that journey may lead.
- Bring Your “A” Game Everyday
- Be a Lifelong Learner
- Enjoy the Journey
- Have a Sense of Urgency
- Always be Truthful and Transparent
- Go Above and Beyond
- Show You Care
Provides quality service by telephone to bank clients of all subsidiaries in an efficient and professional manner. Sells appropriate products via the telephone. Researches and resolves client requests and answers client inquiries with regard to account maintenance, balance transfers, stop payments, statement requests, etc. Receives and fields incoming customer service calls from clients.
Training & Experience:
- Proven sales ability, including knowledge of all affiliate products and services
- Availability to work flexible hours
- Must have prior banking experience
- Support and uphold the Regent Bank core values
- Maintain a high level of cooperation and rapport with all associates
- Contribute to the overall growth, stability, and profitability of the organization
- Formulate and communicate new ideas and suggestions for improved efficiency and service
- Maintain involvement in the community affairs to foster and promote the proper bank image and goodwill at all times
To apply or learn more, contact human resources at email@example.com