Our employees are the reason our clients, are clients for life
Together at Regent
No large movement comes from individuals. It truly takes an entire, devoted team that is united behind something bigger than themselves. We have a saying at Regent Bank and it's our vision that, "Every client is a client for life". There's no amount of policies or products that can substitute a culture of hard working and passionate team members that out-serve the competition.
Regent Bank their place to work:
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401(k)Employer Matching Programs
- Vacation, National Holidays, Personal Days & Well-Being Time
- 5 Year Anniversary 2 Week Sabbatical Incentive
- Life Insurance
- $750 Interest-Free Clothing Line of Credit
- Gym Reimbursement
- Stakeholders Bonus Program
- Employee Benevolence & Assistance Programs
- Competitive Pay
- Company Milestone Bonus & Incentive Programs
- Education Reimbursement Programs
- Fully-stocked Snack & Drink Cabinet
- Access to Technology & Resources you Need
- Quarterly Celebrations
- Client/Employee Events and After-Hours Gatherings
- Complete Transparency, Once a month "State-of-the-Bank" All-Employee Meetings, Weekly CEO addresses
- Regent Star Employee Recognition
- Employee Advisory Board Input
- Cross-Organization Communication
- Community Involvement Incentives
- Coaching & Mentorship Programs
- Emphasis on Learning and Leadership Development
We Believe It's Our People That Make The Difference. We've long invested in our team by giving team members opportunities to grow professionally, take care of themselves, each other and their families, and make a difference for our clients and their communities.
Showing We Care. Every single member of the team at Regent believe that showing we care means investing in ourselves and being dedicated to enhancing the well-being of each other's lives as well as their families and our clients.
Community. Coming together as one team extends beyond our Regent family to every community that we serve. We do it to encourage the best in each other, and because we believe that everyone has something to contribute.
Your Career. We support our team with opportunities to learn, as well as earn. Every team member is empowered to do their best work and we support them on their career journey, finding new growth opportunities and challenges wherever that journey may lead.
- Bring Your “A” Game Everyday
- Be a Lifelong Learner
- Enjoy the Journey
- Have a Sense of Urgency
- Always be Truthful and Transparent
- Go Above and Beyond
- Show You Care
- Credit Analyst: Tulsa
- Client Support Representative: Tulsa
- Loan Accounting Specialist: Tulsa
- Special Programs Due Diligence Coordinator: Tulsa
- Performs a variety of loan accounting functions in connection with the verification and input of new/renewed and modified commercial, real estate and consumer loans.
- Performs daily reconciliation of all loan system
- Processes all loan participation accounting entries
- Performs periodic review of loan system data integrity/review of critical coding (ICC Codes, Credit Bureau Reporting, LTV, Risk Codes, Collateral Codes, Credit line codes, etc.)
- Daily review of all loan statements and notices
- Maintains line of credit authorizations
- Processes all periodic Letter of Credit accounting entries and maintenance
- Processes periodic loan OREO and Charge-Off accounting entries
- Responds to Credit Bureau Disputes
- Responsible for RBD (Reserve for Bad Debt) accounting entries and reporting
- Sends monthly Colsen reports for sold and non-sold SBA loans
- 2 years experience in loan servicing/accounting operations or loan administration
- Knowledge of commercial, real estate and consumer loan documents
- Knowledge of loan processing practices, methods and applications
- Strong skills operating a personal computer including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and navigating the internet
- Ability to provide courteous, knowledgeable and professional client service both in person and on the telephone.
Responsible for conducting analysis on commercial/business loans. Primary duties include utilizing and maintaining the Bank’s systems to spread and analyze borrowers’ financial statements, to assist Commercial Officers in supporting existing relationships and in reviewing new business loan offerings.
- Prepares financial reports to be used by the commercial banking
- Prepares summary reports, presents facts, and offers recommendations concerning credit- worthiness and the ability of the customers to repay for
- Collaborates with commercial officers to prepare loan proposals for customer requests and credit memorandums.
- Oversees and maintains an up-to-date computer system to spread, analyze, and project financial statements.
- Monitors loan compliance through examination of technical exceptions and calculation of financial
- Performs all liaison activities in a professional manner to insure maximum cooperation between and among all
- Prepares reports to forecast future expectations and to show how certain industries will perform to determine risk associated with the
- Review and reports on concentration reports to senior management to help determine the focus for the coming
- Alerts senior management as to potential problem situations which surface from analytical research.
- Perform annual reviews of large
- Additional duties as needed.
- Basic PC/10 key/computer/math
- Must be able to analyze financial data and make necessary recommendations to the
- 12-15 hours of accounting course work completed or equivalent work experience in accounting field.
- Working knowledge of loan programs and types, mortgage terminology and
- Must be detail oriented.
Training & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or
- 1-3 years of banking experience, preferred
Receives and fields incoming customer service calls from clients
- Researches and resolves client inquiries
- Accepts inbound and outbound calls to develop client relationships and to sell credit and deposit services.
- Provides follow-up to ensure sales and client satisfaction
- Collects stop payment notices and reviews for completeness
- Processes necessary documentation to send to deposit operations regarding client requests
- Responsible for setting up programs for accepting, monitoring and closing accounts for special deposit program clients
- Assists BSA Officer regarding BSA issues and inquiries
- Analyzes transactions to determine if they are suspicious in nature and take appropriate action and maintains proper documentation.
- Reviews and tracks Currency Transaction Reports for proper filing
- Provides branch and client support on day-to-day issues related to Special Programs BSA issues
- Reviews documentation on implementation of new products/services and works closely with branches for successful implementation
- Works with clients and trains staff on special program product usage and participates in employee training programs
Training & Experience
- College degree preferred
- Knowledge and experience in banking operations and BSA/AML and SAR reporting requirements
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with limited direction from supervisor
- Strong PC skills (Excel and Word)