Interest rates are on the rise.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could lock in a 20-year fixed rate on your building loan?
For a limited time, Regent Bank is offering competitive, fixed-rate financing for select local businesses.
- 10, 15 or 20-year fixed rate financing on your building refinance or purchase*. With fixed rates as low as 6.05%* APR for 10 years or 6.24%* APR for 20 years (rates as of 9.10.18), you will not have to worry about rising interest rates anymore.
- This loan may be transferrable to new collateral. If you sell the property we financed and choose to purchase a new property, this financing may be transferred to the new property so you won’t lose this great fixed rate!
- The building must be owner-occupied. Your company (or an entity owned by the same owners) must own and occupy at least 51% of the building used as collateral. Single family investment real estate also qualifies.
- Loan amounts from $500,000 to $12 million are available.
- Our maximum loan-to-value is 80%. Our loan may be up to 80% of the current value of your building.
- This amazing fixed rate product is offered for a limited time. We have set aside a certain portion of our portfolio in this loan program and the demand is high. Long-term rates are very competitive right now and this is a great time to lock in a long-term fixed rate, so we recommend you act quickly.
If you would like to visit further about this limited time offer, please contact your local Regent Bank Loan Officer!
*With approved credit only. These offers may last for a limited time only. The fixed rates offered above change on a daily basis so please contact us for a current quote. See bank for additional details. Offer effective 8/27/2018.