Why Regent Bank?
We believe it's our people that count. We've long invested in our team by giving team members opportunities to grow professionally, take care of themselves, each other and their families, and make a difference for our clients and their communities.
Showing we care. Every single member of the team at Regent believe that showing we care means investing in ourselves and being dedicated to enhancing the well-being of each other's lives as well as their families and our clients.
Community. Coming together as one team extends beyond our Regent family to every community that we serve. We do it to encourage the best in each other, and because we believe that everyone has something to contribute.
Your Career. We support our team with opportunities to learn, as well as earn. Every team member is empowered to do their best work and we support them on their career journey, finding new growth opportunities and challenges wherever that journey may lead. Find Open Opportunities Here
Working at Regent Bank
We've been consistently honored to be named and recognized as one of the best places to work locally in our communities and now, nationally in the 2018 Inc. Magazine, Best Places to Work. We are striving to constantly add and improve upon the perks and programs that we offer to our team members at Regent Bank. Below you'll find a few of the great reasons people choose to call Regent Bank their place to work:
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401(k)Employer Matching Programs
- Vacation, National Holidays, Personal Days & Well-Being Time
- 5 Year Anniversary 2 Week Sabbatical Incentive
- Life Insurance
- $750 Interest-Free Clothing Line of Credit
- Gym Reimbursement
- Stakeholders Bonus Program
- Employee Benevolence & Assistance Progarms
- Competitive Pay
- Company Milestone Bonus & Incentive Programs
- Education Reimbursement Programs
- Fully-stocked Snack & Drink Cabinet
- Access to Technology & Resources you Need
- Quarterly Celebrations
- Client/Employee Events and After-Hours Gatherings
- Complete Transparency, Once a month "State-of-the-Bank" All-Employee Meetings, Weekly CEO addresses
- Regent Star Employee Recognition
- Employee Advisory Board Input
- Cross-Organization Communication
- Community Involvement Incentives
- Coaching & Mentorship Programs
- Emphasis on Learning and Leadership Development